Wednesday, May 02, 2007

More than one year...

I suddenly sensed this bolg is existed more than one year...

Wow...time flies.....it means I have already worked in this company for more than 2 years...
(ha ha...it seems no correlation...)

Break my record already...but actually, I don't know how long I can still stay here....

Lots of things were happened recently....

So I have to become strong!!!Can't be a strawberry........I hope!

I really cherish the memory of those days in Montreal.......

It seems like a beautiful dream.....

3 comments:

Ming Yi lee said...

Dear Stella:
Cool~
This picture looks very cold,and this animal looks so cute.

stella said...

ha ha...it's a squirrel...

Anonymous said...

long time no see more than three years , but in my mind just like whole life . Dood picture !!show all the characteristic of a lady .