Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bad temper


I'm really easy to get anger recently...
Because of bad mood....
Because of that damn machine.......can't be control....
I'm out of control,also....

It's not good....I know...but I can't control myself at that moment.....
Even get mad to innocent people....
Bad EQ....

But what I really care about is mocking words....I don't know why I can't dismiss with a laugh....
When someone said that again and again...I'm just like a volcano is going to erupt.....
Now I know why people would lose their marbles to beat others....that's the reason...
I actually know maybe they don't have any bad intention....but I just can't take it with a laugh...

To sum up....the above-mentioned are all nonsense......
The only reason of my bad temper is my bad EQ...my narrow-minded....
Learn to how to have an open mind is really important to me....
Laugh is a good tool...just dismiss with a laugh...
I don't know if I can do it or not.....however, that's the only way to improve...
You can't change others,but you can change your attitude....
I hope I can carry out what I said from now on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

當你工作上發生不愉快時...
最好少與人交談趕快落跑...
等你回家情緒平穩時...
再回想當時的狀況...
心裡應該會覺得有那摸嚴重嗎...
這時你就會覺得..
恩..早早落跑是對滴...
不過要克制當時的情緒趕快落跑...
是要多多練習滴...
應該說要時時提醒自己喔...
純屬個人經驗...僅供參考...