Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A big hug

Yesterday,Agilent's engineer came to my company to give us a class...

He is a humorous guy and has lots of interesting ideas...

He said he wanted to spread out the advantage of embrace few years ago....he even prepared to give free hugs on the street...but unfortunely, when he was going to do it, SAS came....so...nothing happened.....

It lets me think of "Montreal"......Everybody hugs by nature there... When I met my homestay mother at the first time in the airport, she gave me a big hug immediately....... Even now I still feel warm .....

Many people in the Montreal gave me hugs later.....no matter boy or girl...man or woman....

Actually,I do like that feeling.....you can feel safe .comfortable and getting rid of stress by embracing....

So I do support the theory of embracing.....although I still feel embarrassed to do it in Taiwan....









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, there!

1) Which one is the guy fellow? You MUST tell me. Is he terribly cute?! I'm looking for a husband; so, if he doesn't mind relocating to North America, maybe (just maybe) he and I could be a match made in heaven!!! (Thanks to you and your blog!)

2) Are you aware of the free hugs campaign? Here's the link to a wikipedia article on it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_hugs . Also, make sure you go down to the 'links'section in that article and click on the video link to see the original free hugs video!!!

Then you can let me know what you thought of it all...

Much love,

Clyde Lad

stella said...

Ha ha~~~First of all,I don't have that engineer's photo..so I can't put it here...sorry!
Second,he is married....but I think he would be really happy to know someone notices him...If I meet him again, I'll tell him...:)

I saw that vedio about free hugs campiagn you mentioned...I'm so touched...There is someone really concern about others indeed.....they just want to make everybody happy and spread out love....In that vedio I can feel passers-by all start to shine....

So....I support this campiagn.....and I like it...