Sunday, July 16, 2006

my sister is going to get married...


Maybe you would be curious.......why the title said "my sister is going to get married...",but the photo is about me...

Ha ha...it only because I'm the bridesmaid of my older sister...and today we went to try on the ceremonial dress...

This bride veil shop offers the wonderful dress...

My sister picked the best one.....ha ha...she looks so beautiful in that ceremonial dress....

Maybe after their wedding,I would put their photos here....

PS: the dress I wore in that photo ,林志玲 has ever worn....and it fits me so much.....ha ha....
so maybe I can be a super model as well...ha ha......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

怎麼跟MISS林差這麼多
看來你跟許的好日子近了
我會包大包給你們的

Anonymous said...

Dear Stella:

Tks for being my bridemaid.. You looks so pretty and fit in '' that'' dress...

Wish you will be the beutiful bride soon...

with kisses, you sister..

Anonymous said...

衣服不錯..人也還還還不錯...

Jacob Harris said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

太快結婚沒錢包禮給妳們歐
有點拘謹的樣子
不過加油阿
當新娘去ㄅ